SP2 Research Output
- Borce Stojkovski, Gabriele Lenzini, and Vincent Koenig. 2021. “I personally relate it to the traffic light”: a user study on security & privacy indicators in a secure email system committed to privacy by default. In The 36th ACM/SIGAPP Symposium on Applied Computing (SAC ’21), March 22– 26, 2021, Virtual Event, Republic of Korea.
- Christof Beierle, Alex Biryukov, Luan Cardoso dos Santos, Johann Großschädl, Léo Perrin, Aleksei Udovenko, Vesselin Velichkov, and Qingju Wang. Lightweight AEAD and Hashing using the sparkle permutation family. IACR Transactions on Symmetric Cryptology (2020): 208-261.
- Jean-Sébastien Coron, Luca Notarnicola and Gabor Wiese. Simultaneous diagonalization of incomplete matrices and applications. Proc. of the Fourteenth Algorithmic Number Theory Symposium, pp. 127-142, 2020.
- Borce Stojkovski and Gabriele Lenzini. Evaluating ambiguity of privacy indicators in a secure email app. In Proceedings of the Fourth Italian Conference on Cyber Security, Ancona Italy, February 4th to 7th, 2020, pp. 223-234. CEUR-WS. org, 2020.
- V. Distler, C. Lallemand, and V. Koenig. How Acceptable Is This? How UserExperience Factors Can Broaden our Understanding of the Acceptance of PrivacyTrade-Offs. Computers in Human Behavior. (2020)
- V. Distler, C. Lallemand, V. Koenig. Making Encryption Feel Secure: Investigating how Descriptions of Encryption Impact Perceived Security. EuroUSEC, The 5th European Workshop on Usable Security. (2020)
- V. Distler, G. Lenzini, C. Lallemand, V. Koenig. The Framework of Security-Enhancing Friction: How UX Can Help Users Behave More Securely. NewSecurity Paradigms Workshop 2020 (NSPW 2020), (2020).
- Cyril Cassagnes, Lucian Trestioreanu, Clement Joly, and Radu State. The rise of eBPF for non-intrusive performance monitoring. In NOMS 2020-2020 IEEE/IFIP Network Operations and Management Symposium, pp. 1-7. IEEE, 2020.
- Christof Beierle, Alex Biryukov, Luan Cardoso dos Santos, Johann Großschädl, Léo Perrin, Aleksei Udovenko, Vesselin Velichkov, and Qingju Wang. Alzette: A 64-bit ARX-box. In Annual International Cryptology Conference, pp. 419-448. Springer, Cham, 2020.
- Li Li, Jun Gao, Tegawendé F Bissyandé, Lei Ma, Xin Xia, and Jacques Klein. CDA: Characterising deprecated android APIs. Empirical Software Engineering (EMSE), 2020.
- Li Li, Jun Gao, Tegawendé F Bissyandé, Lei Ma, Xin Xia, and Jacques Klein. KnowledgeZooClient: Constructing Knowledge Graph for Android. The 3rd International Workshop on Advances in Mobile App Analysis (A-Mobile 2020), co-located with ASE 2020, 2020.
- Jun Gao, Li Li, Pingfan Kong, Tegawendé F Bissyandé, and Jacques Klein. Borrowing your enemy’s arrows: the case of code reuse in Android via direct inter-app code invocation. The 28th ACM Joint Meeting on European Software Engineering Conference and Symposium on the Foundations of Software Engineering (ESEC/FSE 2020), 2020.
- Marc Beunardeau, Fatima-Ezzahra El Orche, Diana Maimut, David Naccache, Peter B Roenne and Peter Y.A. Ryan. Authenticated Key Distribution: When the Coupon Collector is Your Enemy. Proc. International Conference on Information Technology and Communications Security, Springer, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 12001, pp. 1-20, 2020.
- Alessio Buscemi, German Castignani, Thomas Engel and Ion Turcanu. A Data-Driven Minimal Approach for CAN Bus Reverse Engineering. 3rd IEEE Connected and Automated Vehicles Symposium, Victoria, Canada, 4-5 October 2020, 2020.
- Z. Zhong, Y. Zhang and J. Pang. NeuLP: An end-to-end deep-learning model for link prediction. Proc. 21st International Conference on Web Information System Engineering (WISE’20), Springer, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 12342, pp. 96-108, 2020.
- Jean-Sébastien Coron and Luca Notarnicola. Cryptanalysis of CLT13 multilinear maps with independent slots. In International Conference on the Theory and Application of Cryptology and Information Security, pp. 356-385. Springer, Cham, 2019.
- Borce Stojkovski, Itzel Vazquez Sandoval and Gabriele Lenzini. Detecting misalignments between system security and user perceptions: a preliminary socio-technical analysis of an e2e email encryption system. In 2019 IEEE European Symposium on Security and Privacy Workshops (EuroS&PW), pp. 172-181. IEEE, 2019.
- V. Distler, M.-L. Zollinger, C. Lallemand, P. Roenne, P. Y. A. Ryan, V. Koenig. Security – Visible, Yet Unseen? How Displaying Security Mechanisms ImpactsUser Experience and Perceived Security. ACM CHI Conference on Human Factors inComputing Systems (CHI2019). (2019)
- M. L. Zollinger, V. Distler, P. Roenne, P. Ryan, C. Lallemand, and V. Koenig. User Experience Design for E-Voting: How mental models align with security mechanisms. Electronic Voting. (2019)
- José Becerra, Peter YA Ryan, Petra Sala, and Marjan Skrobot. An offline dictionary attack against zKPAKE protocol. In IFIP International Conference on ICT Systems Security and Privacy Protection, pp. 81-90. Springer, Cham, 2019.
- Dos Santos, Luan Cardoso, Johann Großschädl, and Alex Biryukov. FELICS-AEAD: benchmarking of lightweight authenticated encryption algorithms. In International Conference on Smart Card Research and Advanced Applications, pp. 216-233. Springer, Cham, 2019.
- Pingfan Kong, Li Li, Jun Gao, Tegawendé F Bissyandé, and Jacques Klein. Mining android crash fixes in the absence of issue-and change-tracking systems. The 28th ACM SIGSOFT International Symposium on Software Testing and Analysis (ISSTA 2019), 2019.
- Jun Gao, Li Li, Pingfan Kong, T. F. Bissyandé, and J. Klein. Understanding the evolution of android app vulnerabilities. IEEE Transactions on Reliability, 2019.
- Jun Gao, Pingfan Kong, Li Li, T. F. Bissyandé, and J. Klein. Negative results on mining crypto-api usage rules in android apps. IEEE/ACM 16th International Conference on Mining Software Repositories (MSR 2019), 2019.
- Jun Gao, Li Li, T. F. Bissyandé, and J. Klein. On the evolution of mobile app complexity. The 24th International Conference on Engineering of Complex Computer Systems (ICECCS 2019), 2019.
- Z. Zhong, Y. Zhang and J. Pang. A graph-based approach to explore relationship between hashtags and images. Proc. 20th International Conference on Web Information System Engineering (WISE’19), Springer, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 11881, pp. 473-488, 2019.
- Distler, V., Lallemand, C., Koenig, V. “A UX Approach to Privacy and Security: the Impact of User, Contextual and System-Related Factors” in Proceedings of Workshop on Exploring Individual Differences in Privacy@CHI 2018.
- Distler, V. “Understanding human need fulfilment to support the design of secure experiences” in Doctoral Consortium@NordiCHI 2018.
P. Kong, Li Li, J. Gao, K. Liu, T. F. Bissyandé, J. Klein “Automated Testing of Android Apps: A Systematic Literature Review” in IEEE Transactions on Reliability
L. Li, J. Gao, T. F. Bissyandé, L. Ma, X. Xia, J. Klein “Characterising Deprecated Android APIs” in Proceedings of MSR 2018.
- I. Vázquez Sandoval, B. Stojkovski, G. Lenzini
“A Protocol to Strengthen Password-Based Authentication” in Proceedings of ETAA@ESORICS 2018.
- J. Becerra, V. Iovino, D. Ostrev, P. Sala, M. Skrobot “Tightly-secure PAK(E)” in Proceedings of CANS 2017.